The amount of things to do in San Antonio with kids is enormous. The city is filled with attractions that cater specifically to children and if you organize your vacation with the little ones in mind, you are sure to have the best time possible.
The 10 best things to do in San Antonio with kids can be found by reading the list below:
1. Fiesta Texas San Antonio – The combination of food, music and dance will keep your kids entertained for hours.
2. The Alamo – Taking your kids to see the famous battle of the Alamo will not only reinforce their history lesson, but also help keep their imaginations growing.
3. SeaWorld San Antonio – What child wouldn’t enjoy a day watching sea creatures in their natural habitat? Wrap up the day with a show featuring the whales and dolphins.
4. San Antonio Zoo – A trip to the zoo is always fun for children and this is why this attraction tops the list of fun things to do in San Antonio.
5. Six Flags Fiesta Texas – Not only is the amusement park a special treat for kids, but when the weather turns warm, you can retreat to the water park, which is part of the ticket price.
6. San Antonio Children’s Museum – Most San Antonio tours feature a stop at this unique and highly educational attraction.
7. Splashtown – This is another place where the kids can cool off during the summer months, but the lines are shorter and the crowds are smaller than Seaworld or Six Flags.
8. Lakeside City Park – Another great place with things to do in San Antonio with kids because it has a lake, fishing pier and barbeque areas for an entire day’s worth of relaxing enjoyment.
9. Kiddie Park – A very unique and extremely charming amusement park focusing on children and their needs.
10. Circus Bingo – Great for recreation and amusing for children and adults. It provides hours of fun for the entire family.
Spending time with your children is one of the most important things a parent can do and now that you see how the number of things to do in San Antonio with kids, you can plan your vacation accordingly.
Keep reading, there are more articles available in this series that you can take advantage of. Seeing the sights of San Antonio can be a real eye-opening experience for all to enjoy.