10 Best Maldives Resorts For Diving, Honeymoon and Families
Clearly, Maldives has something for everyone. It is the perfect retreat for couples, families and the typical vacationer that just wants to have a great time and stay at one of the best Maldives resorts while on vacation. Check out our list of the Maldives hotels and resorts that cater to divers, honeymooners and those traveling with kids too.
1. Constance Halaveli Resorts – Time here, means an escape for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Peace and relaxation are guaranteed and the Kuda Kids Club will keep your little ones entertained.
2. Komandoo Island Resorts — A honeymoon hideaway on the island of romance. Seclusion is the word of the day when referencing this exclusive location with ocean perched bungalows. Splurge a little on their Maldives honeymoon packages.
3. Kuredu Island Resort – One water villa for two coming right up. Instead of jumping out of bed, try jumping into the Indian Ocean from your bed. These villas are all romantically situated in the ocean and the perfect setting in one of the best Maldives resorts.
4. Vakarufalhi Island Resort – A natural setting in the southern Ari atoll, this resort promotes itself as one of the rare pearls of Maldives. This resort has access to water sports, excursions and with plenty of activities fit for two, you’ll never run out of things to do in Maldives.
5. Angsana Resort and Spa Maldives – Kid friendly and family fun. There are activities for the entire family to join in that include, dolphin spotting and snorkeling safaris. Kid cuisine is also available for the discerning palate of those that mainly enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs and French fries.
6. Club Med Kanifinolhu – Notoriously known for a honeymooners’ paradise, this is another one of the best Maldives resorts nestled squarely in the Indian Ocean. Throughout the coconut groves are suites situated low to the water’s edge on stilts. Each equipped with a private view of the lagoon, a mini bar, oversized bathtubs for two, and bathrobes and slippers.
7. Cocoa Island Resort – Not only is this resort at the top of their game when it comes to hospitality, but it is highly recognized for offering Maldives vacation packages for some of the world’s best diving excursions. Their dive center is home to certified instructors and the facility is fully equipped with all the diving equipment you will need for an extraordinary underwater experience.
8. Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort – Considered to be the hub of adventure with over 40 amazing dive sites nearby. Dive instructors are on staff and diving expeditions occur daily and can be arranged in advance.
9. Paradise Island Resort and Spa – Family oriented and offers amenities for the fitness enthusiast. Beyond the norm of resort activities, the clan can enjoy basketball, beach volleyball, and tennis. Off resort, parents can take their children on dolphin safaris and to introductory scuba and snorkeling lessons.
10. Conrad Maldives Rangali Resort – The only Maldives underwater hotel offers an incomparable ambiance. It is surrounded by idyllic sugary sand beaches and sun warmed waters. One of the highlights that makes this one of the best Maldives resorts is their mini submarine Nemo that takes two passengers at a time to see the resort’s coral reef.