10 Best Hotels In Venice Italy
When planning a trip to Italy, there is much to consider. Once you have laid out your plans and made your plane reservations it’s time to think about which of the hotels in Venice, Italy you want to stay in for your vacation. When taking a trip to Venice, Italy there are many wonderful hotels to choose from. Most of them sit right on one of the canals. In addition to the lovely hotels you also may find yourself considering one of the b&b Venice, Italy choices. Here, we have a list of the best hotels in Venice, Italy to choose from.
1. Hotel A Vagon – Located near Ca’ d’ Oro and the Rialto bridge, guests will enjoy the many amenities as well as the majestic views
2. Hotel Ca’dei Conte – This is a lovely four star hotel that is like stepping back into the 18th century. There are romantic terraces to enjoy majestic views of the city.
3. Hotel Flora Venice – this is a beautiful hotel decorated in the traditional Italian style. Guests can make full use of the state-of-the-art fitness center.
4. Hotel Canal Grande – This is one of the best hotels in Venice, Italy and is designed in the style of the 18th century. All rooms are elegantly appointed with magnificent views.
5. Hotel Rialto – This hotel is best visited during the months of April until October so that guests can enjoy their breakfast overlooking Venice on the terrace.
6. Ca’ delle Acque – This elegantly furnished hotel is conveniently located near St. Mark’s square and also offers free guided tours of the Island of Murano which is famous for its glass blowing factory.
7. Hotel La Forcola – Guests will enjoy lovely views from their private terraces as well as free entry into Venice Casino. This hotel will help you to take advantage of the many things to do in Venice by organizing excursions to some of the islands located in the lagoon.
8. Hotel Danieli Venice – This is a wonderful five star hotel located close to St. Mark’s Square, museums and shopping as well as the many outdoor cafes.
9. Lacanda La Corte –This beautiful hotel is overlooking an equally beautiful 500 year old courtyard. The rooms of this hotel range from comfortable and simple to elegant and sophisticated.
10. Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo – Located in the heart of Venice, this hotel is designed in the classic Venetian style and offers magnificent views of the Rio di San Stae and also offers a private courtyard to stroll through.
Whichever of these wonderful hotels you choose to stay in during your vacation, you are sure to have a superb time while staying in one of these hotels in Venice, Italy.