10 Best Hotels in Baton Rouge
When you want to find hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that will provide you with a specific level of comfort and attractive amenities, you can easily become overwhelmed just because of the sheer number of them in this vicinity.
One of the best ways to find hotels in Baton Rouge is to consider a few things first. For example, you will need a specific budget. You should also know that this city is home to a number of excellent attractions, so your lodging accommodations should be close enough that you won’t spend a lot of money on transportation. If you want to include a great dining experience, you’ll need to place this on your list as well.
Once you figure out what matters most to you, you can begin with the cheap hotels in Baton Rouge, then compare them with those that fit into the luxury category. From there, you should be able to make a selection that meets your expectations, wallet and level of comfort.
The top 10 hotels in Baton Rouge combine elegance, sophistication and exceptional service, without placing a strain on your finances. They can be reviewed below:
1. La Quinta Inn and Suites Denham Springs/Baton Rouge – Tops the list of hotels in Baton Rouge because of the impeccable cleanliness of the rooms and the extra professional staff. Standard amenities include hot tubs and daily breakfast buffet prepared by 5-star chefs.
2. Quality Suites – Winner of the Traveler’s Choice award, this is one of the hotels in Baton Rouge that provides all the comforts of home and even accommodations for your pet. There is a swimming pool, fitness center and of course, free breakfast.
3. Hotel Indigo – The downtown location means you are never more than a few minutes away from all of the major Baton Rouge attractions, including the Riverfront Convention Center and the shopping district. The view of the Mississippi is also quite enticing.
4. Drury Inn and Suites – Guests who choose this hotel receive a number of freebies, including a variety of breakfast choices and alcoholic beverages during dinner. They also allow unlimited access to long distance calls in your room, all free of charge.
5. Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel – Those who want to enjoy the Baton Rouge nightlife will love staying in this location, because it is in the middle of Perkins’ Row. You’ll have the chance to experience all types of entertainment without traveling very far.
6. Staybridge Suites – Other things to do in Baton Rouge include taking a trip to the L’Auberge Casino and this hotel is just 5 miles away. If you want to see a few LSU sporting events, this location is also just right.
7. Residence Inn – Very cozy rooms, some with a fireplace, full kitchen and microwave. They also have a picnic area on the grounds, along with 24-hour concierge service.
8. Double Tree – Location is the key to booking this hotel. It is right off a major highway, I-10 and minutes from Baton Rouge Zoo. It’s more modern than some of the others.
9. Radisson Hotel – This hotel is very unique in that each floor presents a specific theme. Asian on one floor, contemporary, modern, Mediterranean and retro on the others.
10. Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center – This hotel offers amenities which include a massive outdoor pool that provides views of the mighty Mississippi River and is close to Louisiana Arts and Science Museum and other historical attractions.