10 Best Hotels in Bangkok For Families
If you are bringing your children along with you, you need to find the best hotels in Bangkok for families. You will need special accommodations that appeal to the kids as well as the adults, so no one gets bored or starts complaining.
The good news is the best hotels in Bangkok have a touch of elegance that will leave the grownups impressed and a good number of activities to keep the kids entertained.
The 10 best hotels in Bangkok for families are included below:
1. Sathorn Vista – This is one of the best hotels in Bangkok for families, with a 4.5 star rating. It is family-friendly because it has a wonderful children’s club and is close to Lunphini Park. In addition, each room has LCD TV’s and DVD players.
2. Siam Kempinski Hotel – This hotel is perfect for families and is actually one of the cheap hotels in Bangkok that still has a 4-star rating. It is close to Siam Center, Pantip Plaza and Siam Paragon Mall. Amenities include a full spa and premium cable in all rooms.
3. Urbana Sathorn Bangkok – This is one of the best hotels in Bangkok that the kids and parents will love due to the vicinity of the Thaniya Plaza, which offers a number of attractions. It also has an outdoor pool and a clubhouse where the kids can go of alone and leave the adults to relax at the poolside bar.
4. Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort – The entire family will love spending their vacation at this resort that comes with an in-room CD player and DVD player. They also boast a huge outdoor pool and gym classes.
5. President Park Bangkok – This is great for families because it actually has a separate sitting area for the children away from the bedrooms. In addition, they offer childcare so the adults can enjoy Bangkok nightlife, while ensuring the safety of the kids.
6. The Legend Maeklong – This is one of the best hotels for families that are closest to the floating market Bangkok, called the Maeklong Market. The views are extra-special and each room has cable or satellite for the kids and a refrigerator too. The rooms are decorated in traditional Thai-style.
7. Novotel Bangkok Platinum – The kids will get a kick out of this hotel because it is only one of a few that have a bidet in the bathroom. Most children are not used to such luxury. They also offer free bottled water and toiletries, as well as slippers and bathrobes.
8. Sukhumvit Park – This is another 4.5 star hotel that is close to shopping centers like the Emporium, Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Benjasiri Park. The hotel has 2 restaurants and a pool for the kids, featuring their own clubhouse.
9. Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel – One of the top Bangkok airport hotels that is close to so many attractions for kids like the Ancient City, the Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo and Pattaya Beach.
10. Ariyasomvilla Hotel – With only 24 rooms, this is the most intimate hotel for families and has special amenities like, family-based movie nights, restaurants with extensive children’s menus and family spa days.